TAO Pretrained Non-commercial Backbone for Deformable DETR
Train Adapt Optimize (TAO) Toolkit is a Python-based AI toolkit for taking purpose-built pre-trained AI models and customizing them with your own data. TAO adapts popular network architectures and backbones to your data, allowing you to train, fine tune, prune, and export highly optimized and accurate AI models for edge deployment.
Pre-trained models accelerate the AI training process and reduce costs associated with large scale data collection, labeling, and training models from scratch. Transfer learning with pre-trained models can be used for AI applications in smart cities, retail, healthcare, industrial inspection, and more.
Build end-to-end services and solutions for transforming pixels and sensor data to actionable insights using TAO DeepStream SDK and TensorRT. These models are suitable for object detection, classification, and segmentation.
Object detection is a popular computer vision technique that can detect one or multiple objects in a frame. Object detection will recognize the individual objects in an image and places bounding boxes around the object. This model card contains pretrained weights that may be used as a starting point with the Deformable-DETR object detection networks in Train Adapt Optimize (TAO) Toolkit to facilitate transfer learning.
It is trained on the ImageNet-1K. Following backbones are supported with Deformable-DETR networks.
- gc_vit_xxtiny / gc_vit_xtiny / gc_vit_tiny / gc_vit_small / gc_vit_base / gc_vit_large / gc_vit_large_384
- gcvit_xxtiny_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-xxTiny model for finetune.
- gcvit_xtiny_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-xTiny model for finetune.
- gcvit_tiny_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-Tiny model for finetune.
- gcvit_small_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-Small model for finetune.
- gcvit_base_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-Base model for finetune.
- gcvit_large_imagenet1k - ImageNet1K pre-trained GCViT-Large model for finetune.
- gcvit_large_imagenet22k_384 - ImageNet22k pre-trained GCViT-Large model for finetune.
Instructions to Use Pretrained Backbone Models with TAO
To use these models as pretrained backbone weights for transfer learning, use the snippet below as a template for the
train component of the experiment spec file to train a Deformable DETR model. For more information on the experiment spec file, please refer to the TAO Toolkit User Guide.
Get TAO Object Detection pre-trained models for YOLOV4, YOLOV3, FasterRCNN, SSD, DSSD, and RetinaNet architectures from NGC model registry
Get TAO DetectNet_v2 Object Detection pre-trained models for DetectNet_v2 architecture from NGC model registry
Get TAO EfficientDet Object Detection pre-trained models for DetectNet_v2 architecture from NGC model registry
Get TAO Instance segmentation pre-trained models for MaskRCNN architecture from NGC
Get TAO Semantic segmentation pre-trained models for UNet architecture from NGC
Get Purpose-built models from NGC model registry:
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike 4.0 License (CC-BY-NC-SA-4.0). To view a copy of this license, please visit this link, or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- Access the latest in Vision AI model development workflows with NVIDIA TAO Toolkit 5.0
- Improve accuracy and robustness of vision AI apps with Vision Transformers and NVIDIA TAO
- Train like a ‘pro’ without being an AI expert using TAO AutoML
- Create Custom AI models using NVIDIA TAO Toolkit with Azure Machine Learning
- Developing and Deploying AI-powered Robots with NVIDIA Isaac Sim and NVIDIA TAO
- Learn endless ways to adapt and supercharge your AI workflows with TAO - Whitepaper
- Customize Action Recognition with TAO and deploy with DeepStream
- Read the 2 part blog on training and optimizing 2D body pose estimation model with TAO - Part 1 | Part 2
- Learn how to train real-time License plate detection and recognition app with TAO and DeepStream.
- Model accuracy is extremely important, learn how you can achieve state of the art accuracy for classification and object detection models using TAO
- More information on about TAO Toolkit and pre-trained models can be found at the NVIDIA Developer Zone
- Read the TAO getting Started guide and release notes.
- If you have any questions or feedback, please refer to the discussions on TAO Toolkit Developer Forums
- Deploy your model on the edge using DeepStream. Learn more about DeepStream SDK
NVIDIA’s platforms and application frameworks enable developers to build a wide array of AI applications. Consider potential algorithmic bias when choosing or creating the models being deployed. Work with the model’s developer to ensure that it meets the requirements for the relevant industry and use case; that the necessary instruction and documentation are provided to understand error rates, confidence intervals, and results; and that the model is being used under the conditions and in the manner intended.