A convolution-based neural network for the task of object detection.
EfficientDet is a one-stage detector with the following architecture components:
- ImageNet-pretrained EfficientNet backbone
- Weighted bi-directional feature pyramid network (BiFPN)
- Bounding and classification box head
- A compound scaling method that uniformly scales the resolution, depth, and width for all backbone, feature network, and box/class prediction networks at the same time
The following datasets were used to train this model:
- COCO 2017 - Dataset for large-scale object detection, segmentation and captioning.
Performance numbers for this model are available in NGC.