These example notebooks demonstrate how to use NVTabular with HugeCTR. Each example provides details about the end-to-end workflow, which includes Download data, ETL, and Training.
Each example notebook is structured as follows:
- 01-Download-Convert.ipynb: Demonstrates how to download the dataset and convert it into the correct format so that it can be consumed.
- 02-ETL-with-NVTabular.ipynb: Demonstrates how to execute the preprocessing and feature engineering pipeline (ETL) with NVTabular on the GPU.
- 03-Training-with-HugeCTR.ipynb: Demonstrates how to train a model with HugeCTR based on the ETL output.
Reading the notebook without leaving NGC
If you want to read through the notebook example without leaving our website, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the File Browser tab of the asset in NGC
- Select the version you'd like to see
- Next to the .ipynb file select "View Jupyter"
- There you have it! You can read a notebook for documentation and copy code samples without ever leaving NGC.
- All the instructions you need to get started are in the resource - so head over and see how to get up and running.