TensorFlow Image Classification Example
This resource contains a Jupyter Notebook that walks you through the basics of using containers from the NGC Catalog.
The notebook illustrates how to:
- Install the Docker Engine on your system
- Pull the TensorFlow container from the NGC Catalog using Docker
- Run the TensorFlow container using Docker
- Execute a simple image classification task using TensorFlow and Jupyter Notebook
To take a look at this notebook, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the File Browser tab of this page
- Next to the
.ipynbfile, select "View Jupyter"
To download this notebook, follow these steps:
- In the upper right corner click "Download"