BERT for TensorFlow Jupyter Notebook
This notebook provides a worked example for utilising the BERT for TensorFlow model scripts.
For convenience, it is launched inside of NVIDIA’s Tensorflow Docker container hosted on NGC to have a reproducible environment that is easy to set up.
View in NGC
To take a look at this, or any other, notebook; follow these steps:
- Navigate to the File Browser tab of the asset in NGC
- Select the version you'd like to see
- Under the actions menu (three dots) for the .ipynb file select "View Jupyter"
- There you have it! You can read a notebook for documentation and copy code samples without ever leaving NGC.
note - This method will not allow you to run the notebook's contents.
Assuming you have Jupyter installed, to simply read through the notebook and code samples follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the notebook from this page
- Navigate to the downloaded directory
- Deploy the notebook with this command:
jupyter notebook BERT_Jupyter.ipynb
You'll now be able to view the notebook from your web browser.